We invite you to join the celebration of our 20th annual Fall Festival now known as BEAR CREEK FESTIVAL in Hampton City Park.
Bear Creek Festival will host Antique Dealers, Food Vendors, many Arts & Craft vendors and a Kid's Area.
Though out the day customers can enjoy the City Park and just relax. Beginning at 1 pm, the City will begin hosting Porch Fest in Downtown Hampton.
We thank all of last year's participants for such an awesome festival and look forward to seeing you
again this year.
GUIDELINES OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Booth size - 12' X 12' (additional space can be purchased)
- Fees are $60.00 NON-ELECTRIC
- Fees are $75.00 ELECTRIC SUPPLIED - POWERED BOOTHS ARE LIMITED, SO APPLY EARLY.
- Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Event is rain or shine.
- Must supply your own tents and chairs, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for the collection of any applicable sales tax.
- NO SUB-LETTING of booth space without permission.
- NO PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS ALLOWED.
- Exhibit area must be kept clean of trash. Bags will be provided.
- NO GAS POWERED GENERATORS.
- NO SOUND EQUIPMENT, or radios of any kind allowed in exhibits.
- Set-up is allowed FRIDAY AFTER 5:00 p.m. and must be COMPLETED BEFORE 8:30 a.m. SATURDAY. All vehicles must be out of exhibit area
by this time - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Vendors will not be allowed to "TAKE DOWN" or "REMOVE" BOOTHS until 5:00 p.m. SATURDAY after event close.
- Security officers will secure grounds Friday night.